We provide professional home inspection services in Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas, and we have been working with home buyers, home sellers, and local real estate professionals in the area since 2000. We value the trust that our clients place in our services, and we take the time to educate them about the home condition without causing anxiety or alarm. We communicate in a manner that is open and honest, and is very effective at conveying the true home condition.
Industry Experience Is Essential With Home Inspection
- We have performed over 5,000 home inspections in Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas, and are regularly rated as one of the top in the industry.
- Our inspection experience includes luxury homes on Lake Norman and Ballantyne, older historic homes in the Concord neighborhoods, and numerous other home types, styles, and sizes.
- We offer experience, professionalism, and a customer service focus which has made us one of the largest and most respected full service home inspection companies in the region.
- We take all of the time needed to educate our clients about the home, and encourage participation and questions at every stage of the inspection process. Our knowledge and experience ensure a thorough home inspection that is complete and highly detailed.
Other Related Services Offered
To better serve our clients we offer a wide variety of related services in addition to home inspections. These services include:
- Radon testing
- Well water testing
- Mold testing
- Lead screening
- Pool inspections
- Spa inspections
A thorough and complete home inspection will require approximately two to four hours to perform. Our clients will receive a printed comprehensive inspection report with color photos on site before the home inspector leaves. We welcome participation from our clients during the process, and recommend that they attend the home inspection and ask any questions.
Community Involvement And Industry Achievements
As a local home inspector in Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas Bob Still is well known in the community and respected in the industry.
- Bob Still is a Certified Member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- He is a member of the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association, or NCLHIA
- Bob Still is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector
What Clients Have To Say
After a home inspection is complete we request feedback from clients, to ensure that only top quality services and accurate information is provided. Almost all of our clients offer very positive reviews, about the home inspector and the inspection services provided. Clients report that we are prompt and on time, and are very reliable. The report we provide is very detailed, covering more than 1600 components and items of the home. Our clients say that the pictures provided with the report are very helpful.
We also receive many positive comments about our home inspectors. Customers frequently state that the inspector was very friendly and professional, and that our inspectors take time to educate them on their home. The inspector is also available if any questions arise after the inspection is complete. Many clients reported being impressed with the extent of the knowledge that our inspectors have, and state that our services will be recommended to others. A majority of our clients state they will use our services if another home inspection is needed, because they were very satisfied with the home inspection.